The perfect game day appetizer. Pair these crispy taders with your favorite brisket and roasted root vegetable for a full meal.
- 2 lbs mini round potatoes (Sometimes called “one bite” potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups baby arugula (you can always add more greens!)
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese
- Coarse Salt
- In a large pot add potatoes and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are tender (can poke easily with a fork).
- Drain and sit for 3 minutes to cool slightly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then scatter cooked potatoes around the paper.
- Using a flat mallet (or whatever flat utensil you have), press into each potato to smash it flat.
- Drizzle olive oil and course salt on potatoes. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 425 degrees until edges are crispy with a tender center.
- Top with ranch and buffalo sauces (recipes below), arugula, and feta cheese.
The Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry seasoning
- Hot sauce or buffalo wing sauce
Combine 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt and 1/2 to 1 Tbsp hidden Valley Ranch Dry seasoning. Adjust for desired taste.
Combine 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt with your 1/2-1 Tbsp of your favorite hot sauce or buffalo sauce. Adjust for desired spice level.